ABOUT PEMUTERAN BAY FESTIVAL
Pemuteran Coastal Village is aimed and recognized as model of best practices
for Community Based Village Ecotourism as an effective tools for conservation
of living landscape of nature and culture.
Model Of Living application of local cultural value ( Tri Hita Karana)
Progressing from environmental disaster towards sustainable destination of choices.
Community Based Participative awareness which is the main key to achieve goals.
As a choice destination of study tour of Leading international university,
9 from US and others from Australia and Japan.
Pemuteran is recognized as the best coral reef rehabilitation project
because of community support and participation.
- Bali is a part of Coral Triangle zone , which has one of the richest diversity of coral reef .
- Region of North Bali ( Buleleng) poses the longest coastal beach area in the island Of Bali, spread from east to west.
- Pemuteran Village, is one of the most potential coastal village in Buleleng.
Vision & Mission
- Promoting Buleleng Bali as one of potential DiveSpot (underwater world) in Bali.
- Stimulating global awareness and village community participation for reef conservation.
- Introducing Art & Cultural in Pemuteran and Buleleng region into the world.